SEMAIS Security and Risk Management (SecM) service provides a comprehensive evaluation of clients existing security landscape in relation to industry best practices and regulatory requirements such as NIST, FISMA, FedRAMP, or ISO-27002. Our consultants gather information about current security controls and evaluate their effectiveness to identify risks and provide detailed, actionable recommendations for mitigating risks and improving protection. In addition, SEMAIS expert security consultants frame the information security assessment recommendations in terms of business objectives. Our expert analysis align to the following security objectives:
- Creating Risk Treatment Plans (RTP) based on security assessments of mission-critical assets, and actionable plans derived from metrics.
- Application vulnerability testing to uncover potential security weaknesses in application design and implementation for Software Assurance (SwA).
- Physical security assessments to evaluate the susceptibility to physical security breaches.
- Performing Security Control Assessments (SCA) that includes testing and vulnerability scanning to validate policies, regulation, Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG), and NIST compliance based on 800-53A, 800-37, and 800-30 standards.
- Guide organizations at executing engagement strategies for DIACAP to NIST Risk Management Framework transition, and execution of Risk Treatment Plans (RTP’s).
- Development of Security Engineering and Enterprise Architect (EA) tasks for deployed technologies, and remediation tasks that supports Corrective Action Plans (CAP’s).